There are many types of cookies.
Many users of the network are concerned about privacy and the use of ‘ cookies ‘ on the internet. Cookies are small files used to store information about the pages you have visited. Cookies can not be used to ” steal ” information about you or your computer system.
If you do not want cookies , you can select them in ” Internet Options ” in your browser .
Functional cookies are used to :
– Remember your login details
– Ensure safety when logged in
– Make sure the pages look consistent
Performance Cookies are used to :
– Improve the performance of your website through the pages to load faster
– Improve User Experience
Targeted cookies are used to :
– Let you share and like content
– Send information to other sites to customize their advertising
Examples of use:
Cookies are used to provide better services , for example through:
– Activate a service that recognizes your device , so you will not have to enter the same information multiple times
– Remember that you already entered your username and password when logged into the site , so you do not have to do it over again for each page
– Measuring how many people are using these services , so we can make them easier and faster
– Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so that we can improve them
If you delete cookies already stored on your computer , follow the instructions for your browser by clicking on Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.